[Stargate] bookcases for sale

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:43:13 PDT 2012

Our new house has built-in bookcases and I have nowhere to put the
bookcases from the old house. They're IKEA "Billy" bookcases
(approximately 31"w x 79"h x 11"d). The color is no longer available;
they're a light reddish-brown (maple?). I have three for $30/each and
am willing to sell them separately. These are the last items in the
storeroom and I need to be out of the storeroom by the end of the
month. If someone in Shadowlands is seriously interested, we can bring
them to College Station the next time we come up.

[ http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40071788/#/13690607 ]

Thanks,
--Perronnelle

--
Even when it's not the best of days, you can always tell yourself,
hey, at least I'm not the guy who sank a $570 million ship.  -- Aaron