[Stargate] bookcases for sale

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 10:54:07 PDT 2012

Dear Peronelle-

I would be interested in one or two of the bookcases (Fenris reminds me that we do not have ROOM for  all three, though the books don't know that).
I am not sure where exactly you  (and the bookcases )are.). Please contact me off list (pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net) if they are still available..

Thank you!

Fedelm ni Uidhir