[Stargate] --<Shadowlands>-- bookcases for sale

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:10:51 PDT 2012

Are any of the bookcases still avable? I would like one if possibale.

plachoya

Ansteorra

      Our new house has built-in bookcases and I have nowhere to put the

bookcases from the old house. They're IKEA "Billy" bookcases

(approximately 31"w x 79"h x 11"d). The color is no longer available;

they're a light reddish-brown (maple?). I have three for $30/each and

am willing to sell them separately. These are the last items in the

storeroom and I need to be out of the storeroom by the end of the

month. If someone in Shadowlands is seriously interested, we can bring

them to College Station the next time we come up.

[ http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40071788/#/13690607 ]

Thanks,

--Perronnelle

--

Even when it's not the best of days, you can always tell yourself,

hey, at least I'm not the guy who sank a $570 million ship.  -- Aaron

Karo's Ruminations.com

    __._,_.___

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |
            	Start a New Topic

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

    ##    Visit the Shadowlands website at     ##

    ##    http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/    ##

  .

  ExternalClassecxygrp-mkpd8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:010pxExternalClassecxygrp-mkpExternalClassecxygrp-mkpExternalClassecxygrp-mkpecxads10pxExternalClassecxygrp-mkpExternalClassecxygrp-mkpExternalClassecxygrp-mkpExternalClassExternalClassExternalClass10pxExternalClassExternalClass10pxExternalClass10px10pxExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassff7900ExternalClassExternalClass10pxExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClass10pxExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassecxygrp-msg10pxExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassecxphotosExternalClassecxphotosExternalClassecxphotos10pxExternalClasssize:77ExternalClasssize:77ExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassfont:99ExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClass10pxExternalClassExternalClassecxygrp-msgExternalClassecxygrp-msgExternalClassff7900ExternalClassExternalClassExternalClasssize:77ExternalClassExternalClassExternalClassExternalClass