[Stargate] GW Camp Meal Emergency Update

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 18:18:44 PST 2012

Due to unforseen circumestances, Mu and Caitlin will not be able to make it to
Gulf War.  That means we need volunteers to cook on Thursday - breakfast and
dinner.  I know this is very short notice, but if anyone can step up to help
cover either of these meals, it will be very much appreciated.  I will be making
a town run on Wednesday, and will be happy to buy provisions!  I'm waiting to
hear back from Caitlin to see if I can pick up her soup and cornbread tomorrow
morning.  Please email me, or talk to me on site if you can help.

Thanks,
Alden