[Stargate] Back home from GW

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 09:12:37 PDT 2012

You guys probably posted on Facebook, but as I'm not on that..
I'm back home from GW safe and sound, late Saturday night around 1pm.

Thanks to all who assisted me with setting up and taking down my tent frame, you made it a lot easier.
Also, huge thanks to Alden for the trailer shower - it rocks!!
And to all who put up, tore down the common tent area, for the Tuesday Bardic Circle and the kitchen schedules -
It was a great Stargate camp this year and I look forward to even better next year!!

Stargate is Stellar!
Cheers, Hillary