[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - April 2012

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 12:37:56 PDT 2012

Greetings,
Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday's, late afternoon.
Welcome to 2012, guild meetings held the 1st and 3rd Sundays,
from 5:30-8pm, at HEB's at BUNKER HILL & I-10
(NOT our usual site at Central Market, this Sunday, due to conflict).

For April, 2012
April 1st - at HEB at I-10 and Bunker Hill (no fooling)
We'll be wrapping up scrolls for Squires and Cadets AND working on champion scrolls for Baronials in May.
Bring what work you have in progress and completed.

April 15th - at Central Market at Westheimer and Westlayan.
Completing scrolls for Stargate Baronial Champions.
H-E-B Bunker Hill Market, at9710 Katy Freeway,  Houston, TX 77055
Near Memorial City Mall.

IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!
Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary

(If you wish to receive this post directly to you in future,
please let me know to add you to my e-mail group category in future.)(food and drink available in the deli).