[Stargate] HELP! I need to dance!

Lauren Norman nerdyagent at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 16:47:16 PDT 2012

I would definitely join in a practice if only for numbers' sake, and I think I can safely say that Orin would be interested, too.

Lauren Norman

409.739.5645

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein