[Stargate] Handbell Concert

Elizabeth Spies ecombs79 at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 08:44:16 PDT 2012

The handbell choirs (of which I am a member) at my church are having a free concert.  This will be a wonderful night of beautiful hand bell music.

When: Sunday, May 20

Time: 7:00 P.M.

Where: Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church Chapel (This is the small church on the back side of the HUGE church.  From the front parking lot, go under the archway to the left of the covered drop off.  The chapel is on the right, just past the meditation garden.

Address: 11507 Huffmeister Road, Houston, TX 77065 (The church is in the Cypress area, northwest of downtown.  If coming from downtown, take 290 West; exit Huffmeister; turn Right on Huffmeister.  The church is a few blocks down on your left.  Trust me, you can't miss it.)

If you have any questions, please email me at
ecombs79 at hotmail.com

Come and enjoy some amazing hand bell music.

Elizabeth spies