[Stargate] Populace Meeting May

Chris Lowder ray_sorian87 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 21:15:29 PDT 2012

We had 2 newcomers, Mathew and Jenifer. They just moved into
Houston.

From the office of Seneschal: We are in need of a new
storage location due to issues that have arisen. If you know of a good storage
location on the East side of Houston, please contact the Seneschal with details

Loch/Stargate Co-Baronial: Thanks to all who helped with the
event, as well as all who attended. It was a great event, feast was wonderful,
and “we should have sold tickets to the fighters dance.”

Knight Marshal: Practice has been canceled for Mother’s day,
permanent location Myer’s park. Practice moved up to 10 AM.

Exchequer: Receipts needed as soon as possible from events
in order to be reimbursed.

Chronicler: If you have anything you would like to add to
Two Towers, please submit.

Herald: 40th anniversary at Yale, a letter will
be sent out to the populace asking how you got into stargate, your first event,
etc.

Event news: Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch will be stepping
down at BAM. King’s College is coming up, class submissions still be accepted.

Guilds:
Madrigal, interested gentles should contact Master Ihon
Vinson MacFergus at (jhirling AT gmail DOT com). We need tenors!
Scribes, Next meeting is at Central Market, 3815 Westheimer
Rd
Woodworking, please contact Lord Tomas (atte woode at yahoo
dot com) if you need help with any woodworking projects.

In other news:
Hospitaler’s position is open for applications, please
submit application to Seneschal.
Master Ihon is making traditional arrows, if others are considering
making arrows, please contact Ihon for a group buy on parts.

Baron: By next Populace, would like input on 2-3 event we
can choose as push events for whole of stargate to go together with. Despite
events in my mundane life, I will be stay on as Baron. Let’s keep the train
rolling.