[Stargate] Baron Talmon

Michael Silverhands michael.silverhands at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:06:41 PDT 2012

This is deeply sad news, Eadric. Thanks for bearing the burden of passing
it on.

I love Talmon like a brother, and I wish him a peaceful journey if this is
indeed his time -- and peace for his family, and might-as-well-be family,
who will all miss him terribly.

Please keep us posted, if you can.

:-(

Michael