[Stargate] POPULACE TONIGHT

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 08:51:09 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
What I would actually like to do, is rather than spend lot of peoples time discussing the pros or cons of my continuing as a sole baron would be to
answer a few questions and have people write concerns to the crown and they will review them. Currently the crown is supportive of my continuing,
but would like to hear from the populace. If there is concern based on letters recieved the next step would likely be a vote of confidence.
Its a Monday night after a long and busy event, I would rather not tie people up at a long meeting when I know they are tired and probably still have poste event stuff to get done. As for questions asked I would and such I would like that part to be short and run through Nicollet.
Robert
Baron