[Stargate] [Gatesedge] Baron Talmon has passed

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:24:28 PDT 2012

News that is not unexpected but still not wished for....sigh...Thus passes
the second of the founders of our shire, a father/grandfather/friend to the
folks of the shire; a mentor to many...Thank you Talmon for teaching me how
to scrimshaw...I can't see a piece of scrimshaw without thinking of your
and thinking of the lessons you gave me. Thank you for your friendship and
steady advice. There will be and are so many that will miss you. But I can
imagine you walking in a meadow full of sunshine, holding Adelicia's hand
once more. And it is enough to know that you are at peace and can breathe
freely without struggle once again.

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Maria Buchanan <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Thank you for letting us know, Eadric.

Annes