[Stargate] Baron Talmon has passed

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Wed May 9 18:39:49 PDT 2012

I am sure he died as he lived - full of grace and peace, and love for his wife and family. At the end, that is the best any of us could hope for. I feel privileged to have known him and Adelicia. Their love was a shining example to all of us. Please let us know about the memorial service. I would like to be there.

Love and Hugs,

Lissa