[Stargate] Chainmail Coif

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 22:38:23 PDT 2012

I paid 125 for the coif and  it's been sitting in my closet for several years now.  Unfortunately, like the bow, I find I am no longer able to keep it around the house.  It's made of the traditional 4 in 1 pattern, it has dags around the bottom edge and the rings are small.   I have pictures for those interested.  The shinyness has worn off and there are a couple small patches of rust... but it's a good piece.

I'm letting it go for 55.  If you're interested, or want pictures, drop me a line.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

YIS,
Cujo no Ume

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://themusemoment.blogspot.com/

Writers don't get mad, they write books.