[Stargate] Fw: [Scriptoris] Bordermarch/Beaumont Scribal workshop

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 19:17:26 PDT 2012

Dear Hillary-

What time were you planning to leave?

Thanks.

Fedelm

--- On Wed, 5/2/12, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Stargate] Fw: [Scriptoris] Bordermarch/Beaumont Scribal workshop
To: "Stargate" <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 2:14 PM

FIELD TRIP!!  :-)

If Stargate scribes are interesting in attending this 'experiment', I'm willing to do the driving in my vehicle tank... I can take 4 additional souls for an evening turnaround, it's about 1.5 hrs to get there.   We can meet somewhere central (Central Market?)
then head east to Bordermarch.  I've been to the Art Studio before, it's a nice messy work area for the guild project - very inviting.  I can provide the glass vials for the ink results.

Let me know if you are free and interested.   Hillary