[Stargate] Stuff for gift Basket

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 11:39:28 PDT 2012

Greetings Stargate

I am helping with the gift baskets Baron Robert will be handing out to our new champions this Saturday. Please, Please, Please, if you have anything to donate that can help fill out the Stargate Gift Baskets for Stargate new Chiv, Rapier, and Archery Champs, much appreciation will be given!!! Please let me know and bring it Friday night or Saturday to site. Ideas: pouches, any trims, small wooden stuff, leather, lucet cord, linen fabric, stuff that makes/repairs of armour/sword/arrow, pottery cup, jewelry/beads/pearls, period games, etc. I have received plenty of candles, candleholders, and chocolates. Please help if you can.

Many thanks, Cristyana Lambrecht