[Stargate] Cooks still needed for Stargate camp meal plan at BAM

Stephanie Wilson imstephw at swbell.net
Thu Nov 8 09:07:27 PST 2012

Good morning,

Would anyone like to volunteer to cook/prepare breakfast for either Saturday
or Sunday morning? Please?

Information for cooks (or prospective cooks):

- You have a budget of $4 per person per meal.
- I will reimburse you for your food costs at BAM.
- I will purchase and bring all of the disposable supplies (disposable
plates, bowls, utensils, paper towels, trash bags) and the instant beverages
(assorted teas, hot cocoa, and lemonade).
- I will bring my kitchen set up, which includes stove, propane, trash can,
tables, pots and pans, cooking utensils, chafing dishes, and cleaning
supplies.
- Bring your own ice chest to store the food you are cooking/serving and ice
to keep it cold. Bring 4 gallons of drinking water with you for camp use.
- Saturday's breakfast should be a hot meal with a balance of carbs and
protein and needs to be served early enough to allow for relocation of some
kitchen equipment to the Stargate soup kitchen by the lyst field. The
schedule says the field battle begins at 10 am, with the grand procession
and morning court preceding it, so breakfast should be served around 7:30 am
to allow time for people to eat and then help clean-up and relocate to the
soup kitchen.
- Sunday's breakfast can be hot or cold and doesn't have to be served quite
as early (around 8 am?), but early enough to let people eat and then help
clean up the kitchen and tear down the common pavilion and kitchen.

Please email me immediately if you would like to cook one of the meals.

Anne