[Stargate] Back at Stargate

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 11:16:58 PDT 2012

Well met Cormac, glad to see you are back online.   I'm sure the drum corp will be very happy to have your talented rhythms back again.
See you at events, when possible.
Cheers, Hillary

________________________________
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: Monkey Spank <djembe_player at yahoo.com>
To: Barony of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Stargate] POPULACE TONIGHT! The Stargate Calendar is
    Wrong....
Hey,
I work late on Mondays so barring a holiday I am never gonna make populace. I am getting back into the SCA swing of things though, I will be teaching and drumming up a storm (along with my Aleeasar brethren) at BAM and should be able to attend Yule. I am in heated negotiations with my family about Gulf Wars this year, so we will see.
At big events I will almost always be camping with Rolling Thunder, but if you need an extra set of hands to tote barges or lift wheels or teach a drumming class at smaller events, feel free to drop me an email.
Slainte'
Ld. Cormac O'Bron MKA Craig Bertuglia