[Stargate] Woodworking Guild

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:53:29 PDT 2012

The weather is starting to cool off to sane and sensible temperatures,
and I see two weekends this month where there are no big events
nearby, so I will have the shop open for the woodworking guild metings
on both.  The first will be this Saturday, October 6.  The other will
be the following Saturday, October 13.  Anyone interested is wecome to
drop by, either to finish current projects or to talk about starting
new ones. Or just come and hang out.

Note that we now have a stack of oak logs seasoning in the backyard
for projects, thanks to Paul. We also have a commission for 6 benches
from the Baron that we need to think how to handle.

The meeting place will be my workshop (aka my garage) on the west side
of town. Please contact me directly for address and directions. We
will start at 10:00 and go to 4:00 (or as long as we have energy).

As always, if you are interested and cannot make one of the desginated
days, feel free to contact me and arrange a mututally convenient time
to come out (I am home m

Regards,
 Thomas atte Woode