[Stargate] Stargate Rapier Practice

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:03:22 PDT 2012

Looking for suggestions to increase attendance to the Stargate Rapier
practice.  What day/night works best for you?  Suggestions for locations?

Best days/times for me are Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.  Monday and
Thursday, I would prefer the West side of town, but willing to go farther
if there is sufficient attendance.

Currently the Chiv fighters are on Thursday night, at Herman park.  As I
said at populace, it's too far for me on a weeknight to be the only fighter
there.  If we can get regular commitment from a few fighters, I am willing
to make the trek.

-Collwyn, Stargate Rapier Marshal

PS, including the Loch on this post.  If the Loch fighters would like a
second practice, please ping in with what works for you too.