[Stargate] POPULACE TONIGHT! The Stargate Calendar is Wrong....

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 14:08:31 PDT 2012

I will not be at the meeting tonight, but here's my report so far, as will be given by my deputy tonight as well:

Practice has been moved to Thursday night, starting this Thursday, the 4th. It is at Hermann Park, behind the Miller Outdoor Theater, between it and the parking lot for the zoo.

I would like to begin by 7:00, which means fighters should show up a little earlier so they have time to armor up. We will fight until 9:30/10:00. We will not fight later than 10, as I have to get up early the next day and go to work.

If you plan to attend and need loaner armor, please email/call/text me and let me know so I can get it out of storage.

That is all,
YIS

- Oringr Ketilsson
KM, Stargate