[Stargate] Knight Marshal report Kill & Grill in October?

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 12:40:41 PDT 2012

I will not be able to attend the meetings this semester, as I am working on Monday nights. I will, however, post my report here, and one of my deputies will give the same report at populace.

We have had very low attendance at fighter practice the last several times, and as we move into the tourney season, I don't see it necessarily picking up.

I would like to get people's thoughts on changing fighter practice to Thursday night; who would attend, how late would you be willing to stay, and does anyone know of a place that has good lighting?

Kill & Grill? I would like to have a kill & grill at the park on the 28th of October. This does not conflict with any close events, or perparation for events. If you would be interested in attending, and bringing something to share, please let Orin know.

Also, there are several events coming up: Raven's Fort Defener is next weekend, and the weekend after that is Bryngwlad Baronial - probably the last event that will be held at Castelton. There's also an event in Bjorn's Burg in Ocotober.