[Stargate] chiv practice this Thursday night

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 13:06:27 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the Barony!

For those of you who have not heard, I am moving Chivalric practice to Thursday night at 7:00 at Hermann Park, just behind Miller Outdoor Theater, between the theater and the zoo parking.

It is well-lit, there is plenty of parking, facilities are open late, and it is a highly visible area.

I would like to actually start fighting by 7:00, so get there a few minutes early to armor up if you intend to fight; we will fight until 9:30/10:00.

I hope to see you there!

YIS,
Orin Ketilsson
KM - Stargate