[Stargate] Sponsor TRF?

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:10:15 PDT 2013

Hi,

As we discussed at the Populace meeting last night here are some of
the details of my initial conversation with the TRF guy.

"However, if you are interested in joining us as a sponsor...let me
know and I will get you all the information that you need.
Sponsorships start out at $2,000 and that is to sponsor the weekend.
That sponsorships includes a half page ad,50 opening weekend tickets
and 50 any Sunday tickets, e-blast to our mailing list and placement
on our website and social media."

I have told him that we are interested and hopefully he will send more
information.
If somebody wants to flip this over to the FaceBook page I would be greatful.

Genevieve

--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.