[Stargate] CRAFTING DAY - APRIL 13

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 8 12:50:31 PDT 2013

Greetings to the Barony,

As was discussed at the last Populace meeting, we will have a sewing and
banner making day with a Potluck to follow on April 13, 2013 from 1 PM
until 7 PM.

Hope Episcopal has graciously allowed us to use the hall for a $20.00
donation and the agreement that we be sure to take out the trash :)

Here is the location:

The location is Hope Episcopal Church (formerly St. Michael's), 1613 W 43rd
St. (Houston, Texas 77018), in Oak Forest Park in the row of spaces on
Cheshire at the corner of 43rd, by the small white buildings just down from
Oaks - go past the nearest building to get to the meeting.

Also taking place on April 13 is a woodworking day at John and Drew's
place.  They goal is to finish the prizes for Grand Baronial.  They Plan
on  starting around 10:00.   Seen John or Drew a note on Facebook if you
need the address or you can contact me directly.

The woodworkers will be joining us for a Pot Luck to begin around 5:30.
Please bring a dish that will feed 6.

See you there!

Nicollet