[Stargate] fighter practice

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 06:34:29 PDT 2013

Fighter practice is on for tonight; we will try to get starting around 7:30 and end at 10:00.

We meet behind Miller Outdoor theater in Hermann park, in the zoo parking lot. The easiest way to get there is to turn on to the road that runs behind the theater and turn immediately to the left into the zoo parking lot. We are straight ahead in a patch of grass under a street lamp.

HL Madog, Centurion of Ansteorra, is planning to attend this evening, so some prepared to have some fun fights.

Hope to see y'all there!

YIS,

- Orin