[Stargate] Face book page is up for Fall 2013 Queen's Champion

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Sat Aug 3 21:07:19 PDT 2013

A web page linked from the Stargate baronial page will be created. The
Facebook page is the part that I could do ASAP to get the word out, the
webpage is being handled by our webmistress, I will post links to it as
soon as it built and published. There will also be an ad in the next
Blackstar.  --  Wolf