[Stargate] Gulf Wars Exchequer Volunteers

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:11:23 PST 2013

Greetings Everyone!

Just a reminder note that I am still looking for volunteers to work
shifts as either Cashiers or Exchequers for Gulf Wars.

There are still lots of prime shifts left (unfortunately)! And I am
not panicing (well maybe a little). If earning volunteer points and
working with great people interests you please contact me at:

Exchequer at gulfwars.org or monaleekr at gmail.org

Thanks in advance!

Genevieve
Friendly Neighborhood Exchequer Gulf Wars XXII
--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.