[Stargate] Stargate Yule Thank You

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 09:02:08 PST 2013

Forwarded from FB, Hillary
-----------------------------------
A big thanxs to everyone that helped with Stargate Yule. Had a great Feast team lead by Bridgit White. Gate ran smooth under Jennifer McCoy Dudley. A big thanxs as well to Maria Bulgarelli and all the class instructors. Valerie Wisenbaker Brown ran a very sucessful toys for tots drive, the marines seem to have great time. Thanks to Monalee Kendall for the fantastic lunch and all the advice. Stargate history display was coool, thanxs to our Herald/Historian Kat Watson for that. The King and Queen of Misrule payed their parts tot he hilt, well done Chris Lowder and Alisone McCay. Thank you to Cynthia Gill for planning wonderful entertainment and the entertainers for putting up with last minute schedule changes. A special thank you to my better half Drew Manning for running gaming, running errands, cleanup, and all the other things he did for me during the event (including being my voice), and for putting up with the crazyiness during the months of planning
 the event. Thank you to everyone that stayed and helped clean up, many hands did indeed make for light work, we were out in record time. see part two 2

part 2... Thank you to Lauren Normanfor runing a fine A &S and to Ihon Vinson MacFergusfor stepping up on short notice and running Bardic.

To anyone I may have left off this list, it certainly is not intentional, blaming it on the cold meds, voice is totally gone again. Resting the day away. Thanks to everyone that came out and made our 40th birthday party and Yule something special.

Knew i was going to forget some folks... a huge thank you to Hillary and Thomas A Smithfor all the scribal work, including the invitations and site tokens and the signage. Thank you Thomas for the awesome benches. Thanxs as well to Cary Dierfor the great work on the event webpage.

Cheers!

-- John

John Van Domelen
john at texasturner.com