[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild Field Trip - Feb 3rd

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 11:05:27 PST 2013

Greetings,

Save the Date!  Feb 3rd, from 5-7:30pm.
Join Stargate Scribes Guild in a field trip of the University of Houston, MD Anderson Library, Scribal exhibit:
'Sacra et Profana: Music in Medieval Manuscripts'

http://info.lib.uh.edu/about/campus-libraries-collections/special-collections/library-exhibits/music-in-medieval-manuscripts

The exhibit is on display till Feb 8th, so if you are not able to join Stargate, make sure you drop by on your own schedule.
The exhibit is free, however parking on campus may have a nominal fee.

You can join us at the UH campus at the library at 5:30pm, OR
if you want to carpool, meet at the Central Market, Westheimer and Wesleyan, at 5pm, and we'll drive over together.
Please RSVP if you want to carpool, so we'll wait for you.

Cheers, Hillary