[Stargate] Best to Ulrike

Michael Silverhands michael.silverhands at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 20:04:57 PDT 2013

Greetings from Michael Silverhands, your friendly neighborhood
list administrator. I'd be happy to unsubscribe Ulrike's email address from
this list. Just to be sure: which email address do you want unsubscribed?

Thanks and kind regards (especially for Ulrike, I miss her; and for you,
for shouldering this burden),
Michael