[Stargate] Stargate Arts and Science meeting

Hywel Penbras hywelpenbras at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 18:10:57 PDT 2013

Stargate A&S meeting is being held on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 at 7pm at The IHoP located at 11225 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX.  (713) 467-9400.  This is the IHoP just outside of the beltway on I-10, on the south side.  Everyone is invited.  Things to discuss, but not exclusive are:

1. Do you have an idea for a project?

2. Are you stuck on a project and need help?
3. Would you like to get involved in the Arts and Sciences of the barony but don't know where or how just yet?

4. Do you want to meet like minded people who may share an interest in areas that you do?

Also, if you have questions about personal garb, this would be your chance to ask those who know.  They told me they would be there.  Plus, several people are coming with freebies.

Hywel