[Stargate] Auxiliary Soup Kitchen

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 14:18:32 PST 2013

Greetings Auxiliary Soup Kitchen staff,

Iaenbryth (f/k/a ihon) and I would like to thank you those who have
volunteered help/cook (again) this year.  This is the fifth year Stargate
has supplied the Auxiliary Soup Kitchen at BAM and it couldn’t have been
done with our help and support.

These are the individuals who have volunteer to help:

*Soups:*

Ihon                      Lentil & Sausage

Anne                    Chicken Noodle

Maria                    Minestrone (vegetarian)

Isolde                   Chicken & Bacon Stew

Godwin                 Cowboy Soup

*Desserts:*

Isabeau              Chocolate Chip Cookie bars

Genevieve          Brownies

*Breads:*

Geisel

Caitlin

Someone had offered to do cornbread, I don’t remember who

*Drinks:*

Michelle

There have also been numerous people had offered help with serving.  For
those doing soups, you should plan to be down at the field by 9:30.  If you
have interest in helping serve, please be at the field no later than 11:30.
We won’t start serving until the morning fighting has completed.  We’ll
also need help with cleaning up and taking down the Baron Robert’s garage
pavilion.

Maria is supplying a vegetarian soup w/o onions and we’re wondering if
there’s another soups that can be made w/o onions as His Majesty is
allergic to onions.  It would be nice to have another option for him.  Also,
please provide Ihon with a list of your ingredients no later than next
Friday, 11/15 so we can list of posted at the pavilion.  Remember those
providing soup need to provide your own heat source.

Regards,
Iaenbryth & Isabeau