[Stargate] BAM Auxiliary Soup Kitchen Reminders

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 16:39:45 PST 2013

Reminder #1 - reimbursement limit is $40 but we're not opposed to donations
:-)  Once everyone is paid, we will reimburse over that if we are able.

Reminder #2 - we have only received one list of ingredients.  Time is
running short.  We enough time to create the list and get it laminated.

Reminder #3 - please be at the field by 9:30.

Reminder #4 - supply your own heat source and utensils.

Reminder #5 - we need help in taking down the Baron Roberts garage pavilion.

i & I