[Stargate] Populace Reminder

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 7 08:38:50 PDT 2013

Just a friendly reminder that Populace is TONIGHT: Monday, October 7th,
2013.

Stargate's Business and Populace meetings are held together on the first
Monday of each month, unless the first Monday is a public holiday, in which
case the meetings will be held the second Monday.

The Business meeting is held from 7:00 - 7:30 pm, and is open to the
populace. It is followed /immediately by the Populace meeting from 7:30 - 9
pm. If you have any topics to present to at the officers' meeting, please
email me, so I can include you on the agenda.

The location is Hope Episcopal Church (formerly St. Michael's), 1613 W 43rd
St. (Houston, Texas 77018), in Oak Forest Park in the row of spaces on
Cheshire at the corner of 43rd, by the small white buildings just down from
Oaks - go past the nearest building to get to the meeting. Garb is
optional. For more information contact the Stargate seneschal, Lord Wolf de
la Wode at stargate.seneschal at gmail.com.

After Populace, we will be invading Logan's Roadhouse (12950 Northwest Fwy,
Houston, TX) between Pinemont and Tidwell on 290. Anyone wishing to join us
for dinner, dessert, or coffee/drinks and have some social time after
Populace is welcome to join!