[Stargate] BAM Soup Kitchen

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:47:07 PDT 2013

Greetings

By the grace of Their Excellencies Bordermarch, Santiago and Elizabeth, and
Our Excellencies Robert and Cristyana, Stargate has the privilege of
providing the Auxiliary Kitchen at Bordermarch Autumn Melees again this
year.  Your efforts have been much appreciated and we consider it a joy to
be able to facilitate this endeavor.

Six soups (20 quart stock pot or larger) are needed of which we will
provide our usual Lentil & Sausage.   Also needed is:

·         someone to take responsibility for hot beverages (tea, coffee,
hot chocolate)

·         at least two people to provide sweets

·         at least two people to provide breads

We can reimburse up to $40 each for soups, beverages, sweets and breads.

We will assure sufficient paper goods.  We are counting on cooks to provide
their own stoves or burners.  If you find this impossible, please let us
know.  If you have other foodstuffs, propane, drinks or the like that you
would like to donate please let us know.  We cannot, however, guarantee
reimbursement for those contributions.

Isabeau will be at Populace tonight or you can contact her by email at
thirling at gmail dot com.

Blessed to be a part of Stargate, we remain,

Iaenbreyht and Isabeau
One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster