[Stargate] Populace - new time and location

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 20 15:07:05 PDT 2013

Just an early friendly reminder that Populace is: Monday November 4th 2013.

*** NOTE _ NEW TIME AND LOCATION _ ***

Stargate's Business and Populace meetings are held together on the first
Monday of each month, unless the first Monday is a public holiday, in which
case the meetings will be held the second Monday.

The Combined business/Populace meeting is held from 730 to 9 pm.
If you have any topics to present at the populace meeting, please
email me, so I can include you on the agenda.

The location is Logan's Roadhouse (12950 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX)
Garb is optional. For more information contact the Stargate seneschal,
Lord Wolf de la Wode at stargate.seneschal at gmail.com.

We have a private room reserved. Enter the restaurant and room is to the
right.

The church we were meeting at is renovating their hall, their reverend
thinks this will take 9 months to a year, she stated we are more than
welcome to resume use of the hall after such is completed.