[Stargate] Help at Queens

Monaleekr monaleekr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 11:02:43 PDT 2013

You guys rock!

I believe that gate is covered as is the list. But I am sure that help with "fighter support" formally know as water bearing would be appreciated.  Also if you are up to it set up (around 7am) and clean up can always use extra hands.
Lunch Lady Gisele says she has the food well in hand. But it never hurts to ask!

Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone