[Stargate] Fw: Stargate Scribes - Dec 21st, Sunday, 5:30-8pm - CANCELLED

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 18:24:46 PST 2014

Greetings,
Since it appears all the scribes are occupied with Christmas festivities this Sunday,
I'm cancelling the Stargate Scribes Guild on Sunday, 12/21st.
Please join us in the new year, 2015 on January 4th, at our new time of 4-7pm.
at HEB's Central Market at Westleyan and Westheimer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Cheers, Hillary