[Stargate] Camping with Stargate at Gulf Wars

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Tue Feb 4 07:13:10 PST 2014

Greetings Stargate and Friends,

Plans are being made for a great Stargate Camp at Gulf Wars this year.  We
need the following information if you are planning to camp with Stargate:

Modern and SCA names of everyone camping with you.

Tent size with and without ropes.

Modern or Period tent.

Planned date of arrival and departure.

ACCEPS confirmation number. (We want to make sure we get the land we Should)

If you registered by mail, approximate date of registration.

Please send the above information to Mistress Lissa at sjurgens at swbell.net.

If you have not pre-registered yet, on-line registration is open via ACCEPS
until February 18th.  Please put down Barony of Stargate as the group you
are camping with.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington