[Stargate] Demo Schedule

Neisha Walker-Williams taliagracesca at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:32:29 PST 2014

Greetings Unto the Populace of Loch Soilleir and Stargate!

I am so happy that so many of you have volunteered your time
and talents for the demo on Saturday! The schedule is below.  Please do not take that to mean that we only
need you there at those times!  These are
set times for people to come and see a demonstration but we will be talking,
teaching, and exhibiting throughout the day. All weapons must be checked in
with the officer on site prior to being allowed on campus.  If you are unable to arrive early please
message me on FB, call me, or text me at 970-201-3558 to let me know you have
arrived and need to check in.  We will
have a hospitality room set up with snacks, drinks, sandwiches, and soup
provided by both the school and The Loch.
The school will be providing tables but if you have items to display and
can bring your own tables and coverings it would be much appreciated!

7:30 a.m. – Arrive and set-up

9:00 a.m. – History Fair Opens

9:30 a.m. – Opening Court and General Info Session

10:30 a.m. – Dance Demonstration -

11:30 a.m. - Chivalric Fighting Demonstration

12:30 p.m.  – Archery
Demonstration

1:30 p.m. – Rapier Fighting Demonstration

2:30 p.m. – Bardic Demonstration

3:30 p.m. – Closing Court

To remember:

·
No smoking on campus

·
Come early to check in any weapons with the
Officer on site

·
DO NOT leave weapons unattended

·
Bring your Blue card

·
Wear your garb and armor!

·
Bring your banners or decorations

·
Don’t hit the non-SCAdians! (Even if they’ve
signed a waiver)

·
Don’t talk SCA politics.

·
DO have fun!
:-D

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me. I
look forward to seeing you all there displaying your art and your fighting
skills.  You make my little Hospitaler
heart happy!

Yours in service,

Talia