[Stargate] Gulf Wars Chivalric Fighters

Colleen Fisher collateral.cepheid at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 18:56:55 PST 2014

Hello all,

Gulf Wars is fast approaching and I'm looking to join other fighters in
once again fighting as the Coastal Unit. If you plan on doing participating
in any of the chivalric melee's this year and would like to work together
please let me know either on this list or in private.

If you know of fighters who plan on coming, please feel free to chime in
for your friends. The crucial information is if you want to work together,
but if you could let me know what styles you plan to bring, it would be
very helpful. (I plan on bringing sword and board myself)

To increase the outreach of this message and because my requests to the
following lists have yet to be accepted, if someone could forward this to
Bordermarch, Raven's Fort, and Seawinds the help would be greatly
appreciated and I don't want anyone to feel left out from the fighting.

Thanks,
-Kite

P.S. If you are fighting with another group/household/etc. and want to
coordinate at Gulf Wars let me know and we can see what we can do.