[Stargate] BAM Hospitality Soup Kitchen

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 10:53:07 PST 2014

BAM is history.  We’d like to thank the following people for helping this
year in the Hospitality Soup Kitchen this year:  Michael, Caitilin, Lissa,
Godwin, Baroness Christyana, Mary (Bordermarch), Hillary, Brenna, TE
Bordermarch and two ladies who helped whose names we did get.  It was
success again this year because you.  Thank you.

Please, please get your receipts to us as soon as possible.  If you have
the ability to scan, you can email them to thirling at gmail.com.  We’ll also
be a December’s populace.  That will be the last opportunity to turn in
receipts.  As mentioned before, we’ll gladly take donations.

Regards

Isabeau & Iaenbryht