[Stargate] BAM Hospitality Soup Kitchen

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 09:21:59 PDT 2014

BAM is a few short weeks away.  We’d like thank those who have volunteered
to help in hospitality soup kitchen:  Godwin (Cowboy soup); Lissa (Chicken
Pot Pie & rolls); Catlin (13 Bean); Colwin (Chili); Chistiyana (Potato);
Hillary (bread); Mary/Bordermarch (cookies);Iaenbryht (Lentil & Sausage
soup); and Isabeau (Chocolate Chip cookie bars).

Reminder: you need supply your own cooking source; and your item should be
prepared as much as possible (goal – only needs to be heated up).  Our goal
is to be on site no later than 9:00 am and we’ll start serving when the
morning fighting is done.  Please see/email Iaenbryht (jhirling at gmail.com)
or me (thirling at gmail.com) if you wish to help serve.  All hands will be
appreciated with help in cleaning up.

Those making soup should prepare enough to serve 40.  You’ll be reimbursed
up to $40, however, depending on donations and other submitted receipts, we
maybe be able to cover more.

One of us will be at November populace to address any questions.  Thank you
to those who have offered to cook and volunteered to help

Regards

Isabeau & Iaenbryht