[Stargate] BAM Hospitality Soup Kitchen

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:20:02 PDT 2014

Hi all,

With BAM fast approaching, it’s time to starting thinking about Stargate’s
Soup Kitchen.  That being said, we’re looking for volunteers for soups,
breads, sweets, hot drinks and servers; we’ll handle paper products.  Since
we ran out of soup last year we’re upping the number of soups from 6 to 8.
As in years past, your soup should serve about 40 people. We’ll reimburse
up $40 and, if we able after all the receipts are turned in, will reimburse
the difference.  Of course, we’re not opposed to accepting donations.

If you volunteer for soup, remember to supply your own heat source.  We’re
requesting, if at all possible, that your soup only needs to be heated or
have enough pre-prep done that all that’s needed assembled & cooked.  We
have limited space and preparing your soup in the kitchen takes up too much
of our limited space.

Iaenbryht will make a soup and I’ll make chocolate chip cookie bars.  If
you’d like to participate, please email me (thirling at gmail.com) what you’re
signing up for.  Those making soup, please supply the ingredients to post
for possible food allergies.

We’ll be at October’s populace for discussion/questions.

In services,
Iaenbryht (f/k/a Ihon) & Isabeau