[Stargate] Herbalist Guild Wild Herb Walk

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:00:33 PDT 2015

Concerning the Herbalist Guild Wild Herb walk scheduled for 11 am to 2 pm
at my home in Magnolia tomorrow:

It is supposed to rain in the middle of the night on Friday, clear off and
start raining again around 2 PM which is when we end. So I'm going to say
we are good. BUT because the grass and all will be wet, I am advising that
you wear some sort of foot wear that keeps your feet dry.

Remember that a bag to put your herbs in; scissors and possibly gloves are
also a "good thing".

Hope to see you there.

--
Annes