[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - April 26th meeting

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 15:23:39 PDT 2015

Ok, there was enough interest today to meet tomorrow at scribes, that we will still host Stargate Scribes on Sunday, 4/19 - some scrolls need to be finished before Grand Baronials, so we will take advantage of the space and time.

If you are able, please join Scribes at Central Market at Westheimer and Wesleyan at 4-7pm on Sunday, 4/19.
Thanks, Hillary