[Stargate] A&S Report is due soon. Speak up!

Minister of A&S of Stargate moas at stargate.ansteorra.org
Sat Aug 29 18:10:54 PDT 2015

Ok Polulace,

Its the end of the month and time for me to brag to the regional officer
about all the awesome A&S stuff that has been done this month in the
Stargate. SOOOOOO...

WHo got awards? Who's been making stuff? Performing? Teaching classes? Let
me know. I hate turning in reports saying "I don't think anything happened
this month because all I hear are crickets"

Post it here, or  email me at moas at stargate.ansteorra.org and I'll put you
in my report. If you haven't done anything, but know someone who has, tell
me about that then.

In service to the Dream,

Ingrid Bjornsdottir aka Melanie Black
Minister of Arts and Sciences for The Barony of the Stargate