[Stargate] Fwd: Stargate post from tall_bbw2001 at yahoo.com requires approval

Michael Silverhands michael.silverhands at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:45:27 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J Sinclair <tall_bbw2001 at yahoo.com>
To: "steppes at lists.ansteorra.org" <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>, "
stargate at lists.ansteorra.org" <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>, "
ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org" <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>, "
ansteorra-laurels at lists.ansteorra.org" <
ansteorra-laurels at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:19:13 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: A&S classes for Bryn Gwlad Candlemas
I am putting out a call for A&S classes for Bryn Gwlad Candlemas.  The
classes will be held between 10am and 3pm in Burnet, Texas on February 6.
We are looking for teachers on any topic, particularly hands-on classes. Due
to site restrictions, no alcohol or open flames are permitted. If you are
interested, please send an email to Judith de Saint Clare at
tall_bbw2001 at yahoo.com .

Please submit the following information.
•             Your SCA name
•             Mundane name and contact info
•             The title of the class
•             Description of the class
•             Duration of the class
•             Preferred time(s) to teach
•             Whether the class is limited by sign-ups
•             Fee for handouts or materials (if applicable)
•             Whether it is open to children (specify ages, if adult needs
to be present)
•             Special needs (tables, running water, ability to heat, etc.)

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>