[Stargate] Stargate Populace Monday

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 08:37:32 PDT 2015

Posted on FB by Hywell:   Greetings Team Stargate !!! It’s that time of month again. Yes, next Monday, on 7/6/2015, we will have our next populace meeting at:
 Trini Mendenhall Community Center
 1414 Wirt Rd, Houston, TX 77055... We will begin promptly at 7:15pm and end no later than 8:45pm.  Can you guys believe it’s already July?? Where has half of 2015 gone? This is the time we start gearing up for the fall season. Plus, this month we have Crown tournament and King’s Round Table this month alone.
 So, come to populace and let’s discuss.